Empower scalable, dependable and secure government operations with intuitive technology and unmatched support.
Keep your government agency or entity in pace with the evolving ways we now communicate. Enhance your communication tools and empower scalable, dependable, and secure government operations. We set ourselves apart in the Federal market through our industry-leading installation, operations, and maintenance capabilities for voice and collaboration solutions.
Proudly GSA Certified
Ronco uses the General Services Administration (GSA) Information Technology 70 Schedule which provides federal agencies with a simplified procurement vehicle to acquire innovative technology services. Click the schedule below to access our GSA Schedule Contract (47QTCA20D004V) to see what products and services we offer!
Additional Contracting Vehicles:
NASA SEWP V (categories A, B1, C & D)
Department of Veterans Affairs T4NG
*Ronco is a sub-contractor on these contracts.
U.S. Government Solutions
Ronco is an authorized GSA contract vendor for Avaya, as a Small Business Diamond Partner. We were recognized by Avaya in January 2018 as their Federal Partner of the Year for 2017.
Federal Civilian Government
Latest Communications Technology & Next-Generation Networking
• Update networks incrementally
• Enable simpler, more flexible customer service
• Apply proven technology for streamlined workflows
Defense & Military
Modern Communications Environments for Military Operations
• Deliver seamless communications
• Expand team engagement and collaboration
• Modernize installation security
Avaya Cloud Secure
Simplified, Secure, Streamlined Agency Communications
• Implement cost-effective collaboration
• Improve agency-wide efficiency and collaboration
• Designed to address FedRAMP
Corporate & Contact Data
Ronco is a private (family) owned Type S corporation with approximately 140 employees and 13 offices in the United States. Ronco can perform short term and long term projects in any of the 50 United States and Puerto Rico. Our Federal team is staffed only with patriotic US citizens; each with many years of Federal experience, current manufacturer certifications, industry certifications (BICSI), and national certifications (PMP). Ronco’s organized approach to solutions delivers a complete, documented project that exceeds your expectations.
- Unified Communications
- Contact Centers & Call Centers
- Telecommunications Infrastructure
- On-Site Technical Staffing
- Software as a Service (SaaS) 'Cloud'
- Contact Centers as a Service (CCaS)
- Multi-Manufacturer Integrations
- Project & Program Management
334111 | 334210 | 334220
334310 | 511210 | 811213 | 517911